Thursday, August 20, 2009

34 weeks and Cankles

Well, I am almost 34 weeks. I will officially be 34 weeks on Sunday. I had a Dr. Appointment this week and will have them every week from now on. My Dr., in a nutshell, said that this is it and what happens, happens. So, this is what I look like at 34 weeks. Ignore the face. I look like I got ran over. That's not the case though. I just got home from work.



And what comes along with being 34 weeks? Well, for me it's been since about 24 weeks. But that's right. CANKLES! I actually think they look better on camera. Some days are better than others, but now I can feel when I start to swell. Today was a doozy. This is what my ankles look like after I get home. I think it's a bath night tonight.


3 comments:

The Veals said...

Oh Monica, I can totally comiserate. On the bright side, I have no more than 28 days left, YAY!!! Its almost over and then we will have our cute babies instead of fat bellies ;)

The Hopkins Family said...

I must say I am jealous of you almost being done, but when I saw your feet my jealousy faded just a little. We better be on that call list from the hospital when that baby comes. We miss you and love you guys!

Deb T said...

Hi Monica,

Deb Tison here!! Surprise!!
I can remember it all by just looking at your ankles and you, even though it has been 38 yrs.
Allie is so cute!!
Take care,
God Bless you